- From a Chaotic Rat Race to “Being Still” and “Loving Life”!!
- In This Election – Remember, One Thing Remains!!
- America, I will not allow man to control me through lies, deceit, greed and selfishness again! Are you with me?
- Will America be a blessed nation by God or become a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah?
- Wow! It hurts my heart to see how some christians are acting in this election…
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 weeks ago
- Ron Wood facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 weeks ago
- Cute quiz. I got bear what did you get? youngliving.com/blog/essential… youngliving.com/blog/essential… 3 weeks ago
- It’s spring cleaning time and as the Am. Lung Assn. shows many chemicals are very hazardous to our health and indoo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Spring Hill FL Cause of Allergies - Cleaning & Restoration Companies, Click Below to Subscribe and Get Your Own… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Spring Hill FL Is Cheap Carpet Cleaning Really Cheaper? - Cleaning & Restoration Companies, Click Below to Subs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Spring Hill FL Best Professional Carpet Cleaning Company For Pet Stains - Cleaning & Restoration Companies, Cli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @WBRecovery: We are looking for an Awake Overnight Residential Counselor at our Brooksville, FL location. To learn more & apply: https:/… 1 year ago
- From a Chaotic Rat Race to “Being Still” and “Loving Life”!! jackiecwood.com/2017/03/12/fro… 2 years ago
Author Archives: Jackie Wood
So how do you find true peace, serenity and power that’s joy unspeakable? Well I’d like to tell you how I came about finding it. For me it’s been a process, but over the last year and a half it’s really become … Continue reading
*Okay, so here I go….writing this BLOG about my brain frazzled on menopause…. I’ve been going quite crazy lately. Mind you, I’ve always been a bit on the crazy side. Many people that know me would say, really? Jackie crazy? … Continue reading
Ok, so we’re just a couple of weeks away from Valentine’s Day. What plans do you have for your spouse or significant other? Some of you may be like Ron and I where we’ve chosen not to spend a … Continue reading
As I watched the ball drop, and heard the countdown, then hearing everyone celebrating in the new year, I had mixed feelings. With 2012 being a year of ups and downs, several changes – good & bad, spending much time soul searching, being … Continue reading
When Should I Say “No”, and When Should I Say “Yes”? As a Codependent, It’s Not Always As Easy As It Seems…
So we just finished the year 2012, and for me it was a year filled with many blessings, but also things that made me do some deep soul searching and brought healing for myself. Being a recovering codependent, I have had lots … Continue reading
You always hear that saying: “Daddy’s little girl”, and it just fits, doesn’t it? No matter how grown up I am, I’ve heard that told to me different times over the years “You’re daddy’s little girl”. The older I get, the more … Continue reading
Wow, I received a beautiful card in the mail a couple of weeks ago from my mom. Here’s what it said: “My Beautiful Daughter, I want you to always know that in good and bad times I will love … Continue reading