- From a Chaotic Rat Race to “Being Still” and “Loving Life”!!
- In This Election – Remember, One Thing Remains!!
- America, I will not allow man to control me through lies, deceit, greed and selfishness again! Are you with me?
- Will America be a blessed nation by God or become a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah?
- Wow! It hurts my heart to see how some christians are acting in this election…
- It’s spring cleaning time and as the Am. Lung Assn. shows many chemicals are very hazardous to our health and indoo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- Donna Nicoletti Carpenter it’s finally here 😁👏🏼👍 facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- “Our generation is so busy trying to prove that women can do everything men can do, women are losing the unique qua… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Tara Bray-Ellerbe I saw this and thought of you and Lillie 😊💜🤗 facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- Spring Hill FL Cause of Allergies - Cleaning & Restoration Companies, Click Below to Subscribe and Get Your Own… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Spring Hill FL Is Cheap Carpet Cleaning Really Cheaper? - Cleaning & Restoration Companies, Click Below to Subs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Spring Hill FL Best Professional Carpet Cleaning Company For Pet Stains - Cleaning & Restoration Companies, Cli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @WBRecovery: We are looking for an Awake Overnight Residential Counselor at our Brooksville, FL location. To learn more & apply: https:/… 1 year ago
- From a Chaotic Rat Race to “Being Still” and “Loving Life”!! jackiecwood.com/2017/03/12/fro… 2 years ago
Tag Archives: fear
On this Memorial Day weekend I will honor my grandpa Carl Hendricks and all of those who gave their lives for our freedoms we have in this wonderful country we call America. But as I ponder what this Memorial Holiday … Continue reading
So how do you find true peace, serenity and power that’s joy unspeakable? Well I’d like to tell you how I came about finding it. For me it’s been a process, but over the last year and a half it’s really become … Continue reading
As I watched the ball drop, and heard the countdown, then hearing everyone celebrating in the new year, I had mixed feelings. With 2012 being a year of ups and downs, several changes – good & bad, spending much time soul searching, being … Continue reading
You always hear that saying: “Daddy’s little girl”, and it just fits, doesn’t it? No matter how grown up I am, I’ve heard that told to me different times over the years “You’re daddy’s little girl”. The older I get, the more … Continue reading
So, when things happen in your life and you’re faced to make a decision — do you let fear overwhelm you, or do you choose faith to conquer? Did you ever think about the consequences of your choices? You’ve probably … Continue reading